Zippy Financial will partner closely with you to help your business purchase finished and unfinished goods, here in Australia as well as abroad.
Suppliers, especially those overseas, often don’t give credit terms, meaning you have to pay for your finished or unfinished goods when they are dispatched to you, leaving you out of pocket while the goods are in transit.
With our Zippy Financial trade finance facility, we can pay your suppliers direct, on your behalf, in the agreed currency.
What will Zippy Financial arrange?
- Finance facility for supplier payments
- Payment of up to 100% of the purchase price
- Funding is available with or without end customer purchase orders
- Payment, on your behalf, of the cost of shipping, GST, and import duty, etc, to ensure goods clear customs in good time
- Guaranteeing payment
- We can also provide a letter of credit, which guarantees payment, and can help you avoid having to pay a deposit when placing an order.
What are the benefits of trade finance?
- You get the goods when you need them, to fulfil new and large orders
- You avoid the need to ask for credit terms and negotiate better prices and contract terms with suppliers
- You can work with suppliers wherever they are in the world
- Funding for goods not passing through Australia, transported directly from overseas suppliers to overseas customers
How does Trade Finance work?
The lender will verify the authenticity of your documents and review your credit file, credit rating and background, as well as the financial history of your business. Your Zippy broker will keep you updated with progress reports throughout the process.
1 - Order from your supplier, who will invoice you, requesting payment at point of shipping.
2 - Payment is made to your supplier on receipt of agreed documentation.
3 - Goods are shipped to you, or your end customer, depending on requirements.
Invoice Finance Option
In addition, Zippy Financial can add invoice finance to your facility, so that cash is released from your invoices within 24 hours. This can all be managed by one team, to give you easier, faster, and better communication between you and your customers.
Contact us now for more information.
Comparison Rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years. WARNING: This Comparison Rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different Comparison Rate. Fees and Charges Apply. Terms and Conditions are available on request.